Our clients have entrusted us to serve them with the highest levels of integrity, ethics, service, and quality. We plan to continue this tradition, understanding that our clients value our responsiveness, the way we customize our approach to their needs, and the dynamic - and successful - partnerships we build together.
We know that where you pursue your career is an important decision. We appreciate you considering Brisbane Consulting Group for your career growth and advancement.
Business Valuation Analyst
The Analyst will work on a wide variety of business valuation and consulting engagements in a range of industries. The Analyst will assist in every step of the valuation process. This includes working with the client to collect data, conducting management interviews and other due diligence, financial analysis and modeling as well as writing the valuation reports. The Valuation Analyst is responsible for assisting with the execution and delivery of challenging valuation engagements.
Essential duties include the following:
- Preparing written valuation reports for client presentation
- Participating in client conference calls and meetings
- Conducting company, industry, and economic research
- Analyzing general economic conditions and industry specific conditions and trends
- Researching and analyzing market data
- Performing various financial statement analysis, financial modeling, due diligence and report writing
- Strong client service and communication skills with ability to work independently as well as within a team
- A high degree of professionalism, an exceptional work ethic and the initiative to go the extra mile
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MBA a plus
- CPA, CFA, ASA, ABV or CVA credentials or candidacy a plus
- Business Valuation experience highly desirable
- 2+ years’ experience tax or audit in public accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge in Word and Excel
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible and dynamic firm, please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Wilkinson, Director of Human Resources at swilkinson@BrisCon.com.
Brisbane Consulting Group, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lumsden & McCormick, LLP, Certified Public Accountants.